How Are We Different?
For the Financially-Inclined
- Highest pre-seed and seed valuation in Asia tech app history. Since its founding, BookDoc has secured over seven figures in investment funding ensuring business continuity, sustainability, and growth.
- Contracts with large corporate clients including multinational and publicly listed companies.
- A regional player with presence currently in five countries and 20 cities, and an on-going effort to penetrate new markets in the region over the next 12 months.
For the Business-Inclined
- 1st and only official platform endorsed by Ministry of Health..
- Official endorsement by the Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia, Ministry of Youth Sports, Military Armed Forces, Ministry of Education, Social Security of Malaysia and Royal Police Force of Malaysia.
- Our team has more than 150 years of combined work experience, comprising seasoned healthcare, ICT and insurance professionals, entrepreneurs, bankers, regulators and policy makers, with deep management expertise across Asia. BookDoc Founder, Chevy Beh was formerly the CEO and Managing Director of BP Healthcare Group and spearheaded the group’s successful transformation exercise, while our co-founder Joel Neoh was best known for his technology start-up accomplishments as the founder of Groupon Malaysia and as the CEO of Groupon Asia Pacific.
- Our Advisory Group currently consists of highly qualified doctors in their respective fields of interest, to advise BookDoc on strategic areas related to contents, medical ethics, prevailing and forthcoming local and international regulatory matters. These advisors are experienced professionals previously holding positions as Senior Director General of the Armed Forces Health Services, Advisor to World Health Organization (WHO), United Nation (UN) for Healthcare, President of Malaysian Medical Association, and Elected Member of the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Endorsements from Malaysia's National Heart Institute, (Institut Jantung Negara), the largest specialist hospital in Malaysia by bed numbers and revenue; Ramsay Sime Darby HealthCare –specifically Subang Jaya Medical Centre, one of the premier private hospitals in Malaysia; as well as Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital (THONEH), a well-known eye hospital in this region. All endorsements are JCI accredited.
- Partnership with the National Kidney Foundation Malaysia (NKF) & the National Cancer Society of Malaysia (NCSM) to expand health care accessibility.
- Exclusive appointment booking partner of the Social Security Organisation of Malaysia (SOCSO) for the panel clinics of its Health Screening Programme nationwide.
- A complete, integrated, hassle-free way to seek health services locally, outstation, and abroad through BookDoc and our regional strategic partners for accommodations, land and air transport: Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Agoda, Uber, Grab, and AirAsia. All of which are reputable leaders in their respective sectors.
- Full coverage of medical services in all major urban areas of Malaysia, in addition to Singapore and Hong Kong. Reputable medical partners include:
KPJ, SJMC, THONEH, and IJN
Thompson Medical Group, NTUC Dental, Q&M Dental, SMG, Pacific Healthcare, Asian American Radiation Oncology
Siloam Hospitals Group
- Hong Kong:
Quality Healthcare, Adventist Hospital, Town Health, Dr Lauren Bramley, Nong's Chinese Medicine, Asia Eye Surgery Centre.
Bumrungrad Hospital of Thailand.
- BookDoc partners with MIMS the largest medical journal in Asia.
- Partnership with major insurance companies, among them Prudential, AXA , Sunlife and RHB Insurance.
- Partnership with Special Olympics to monitor over 3.5 million athletes in Asia.
- BookDoc partners with People's Volunteer Corps (RELA), the largest NGO group in the country with over 3 million members.