Are you interested to work in a Startup which offers you the latest technology and trends in Healthcare? BookDoc is based in Kuala Lumpur and the 1st Healthcare Online Platform in Malaysia that promises to connect and unite patients and healthcare professionals, bringing forth timely access, resource optimization, and informed choices. The platform links up those in need with those who could assist, anytime and anywhere in which precious time is optimised for all parties, and the benefits of early access to care realised.
BookDoc aims to be the Southeast Asia platform for healthcare, starting in Malaysia and followed by Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines.
BookDoc, backed by a diverse group investors from entrepreneurs to seasoned healthcare and insurance professionals, bankers, regulators, as well as ICT professionals, has recently raised 7 digits in US dollars valuing the company close to 8 digit US dollars and is believed to be the highest pre- seed valuation in Asia tech app history.
BookDoc has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and are not afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and cannot leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with latest technology and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with people and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn how a startup works – its environment and culture
- Digital / Social Media marketing
- Marketing & Customer Service – exposure to different types of customers ranging from public users to doctors, specialist and top management
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- Assist our creative team in building and presenting social media strategy.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, non-profit management or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
- Interest in nonprofit management and community development.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the non-profit and marketing field.